15 June . 2018
Craft a beautiful and delicious day at our grand opening
At The Grove Frisco, we’re all about crafting community for the modern life, and our grand opening event on Saturday, June 23 will celebrate talented local craftspeople dedicated to making life more beautiful, enjoyable and delicious.
Join us from 10 a.m. ‘til 2:00 p.m. on June 23 for live music, and tasty treats, including savory light bites, sweets, and beer and wine tastings.
Our grand opening will be a feast for all of the senses, with expert demos of flower arranging, chocolate making, craft brewing, home decorating and much more.
Here are some highlights of what we have planned. Please join us – it’s all free and everyone is invited.
Tasty Demos at Orchard House
Start your visit at Orchard House, the modern farmhouse that’s our welcome center and flagship amenity, and enjoy some gourmet demos and tastings, including:
- The art of fine chocolate with Amy’s Chocolates of Frisco
- Wine tastings and wine-pairing wisdom from sommelier Courtney Keeling Graileys
- Craft beer demos with the Brewmaster of Dallas’ Community Beer Co.
- Cooking demos with Deb Cantrell, executive chef of Savor Culinary Services
- Kids Kitchen, offering kiddos of every age the chance to show off their cupcake decorating skills
- Tastings from Swirl Cafe & Bakery at The Grove Frisco, our very own restaurant in Orchard House
Music & Fresh Bites on The Great Lawn
The Great Lawn at Orchard House will be hopping with activities including:
- Live music by Plano’s own Chaz Marie, affectionately known as the “Hillbilly Aretha” for her soulful country style
- A Farmer’s Market offering fresh homegrown fruit, veggies and other handcrafted goodies
- Fresh savory bites from Two Sisters Catering and natural sodas from Oak Cliff Beverage Works
Games on The Green
Relax and have fun on The Green at Orchard House with lawn games and enjoy refreshing treats from Steel City Pops.
Fun at Adventure Park
Right around the corner from Orchard House, Adventure Park will offer an exciting adventure for kids:
- Time will fly for children as they enjoy the one-of-kind playground designed and hand-built by Asheville Playgrounds.
- BUBBLES, the beloved 1965 vintage Airstream trailer, will be on hand to serve cupcakes, aka Trailercakes, to children of all ages.
Beautiful Living in Our Model Homes
Visit the 6 brand-new, fully furnished model homes in The Grove Frisco for expert demos on how to make your own life and home more beautiful and organized. These experts will rotate through model homes throughout the event:
- Flower arranging from Fleurs de France
- Interior design tips from Melody Jurick Designs
- The art of professional organizing by Maristella Bertram, CEO of Dallas’ My Space Reclaimed
The Grove Frisco is easy to get to. We’re located off Custer Road, between Main Street and Rolater Road.
Previous PostHow we’re crafting community for the modern life at The Grove Frisco
Older PostA one-of-a-kind playground for The Grove Frisco’s youngest residents
Want more information?
- 2021 (14)
- 2020 (17)
- 2019 (31)
- 2018 (22)