26 April . 2022
Frisco is the No. 1 Safest City in the U.S. - and more top rankings for our hometown
The number one rankings keep piling up for our hometown of Frisco and our surrounding Four Corners cities of Allen, McKinney and Plano.
Frisco’s newest top national ranking is No. 1 Safest City in America, according to a 2022 analysis from SmartAsset, a personal finance website. Two more of our Four Corners cities also made the Top 10, with McKinney at No. 2 and Plano at No. 9. (We call our location the Four Corners because it’s where Frisco meets these three other vibrant cities, offering new home buyers an unparalleled selection of shopping, dining and entertainment in the highly regarded Frisco Independent School District.)
Here are some more recent top national rankings for Frisco and Frisco ISD:
- 1 Best Place to Buy a House in America. Frisco tops this list from WalletHub, another personal finance website. They analyzed 300 real estate markets across the country for metrics including home value forecast, share of young homes, housing affordability and median days on market.
- 1 in several Niche rankings. Niche ranks Frisco No. 1 in several categories for Collin County, including Best Public Schools, Best Suburbs to Buy a House, Best Suburbs to Live In, and Best Suburbs to Raise a Family.
- 2 Fastest-Growing City in U.S. Frisco ranks second nationwide among cities with a population of more than 50,000, according to the most recent U.S. Census data. Frisco’s population recently passed the 200,000 mark as our hometown continues to thrive.
- Best Places to Live. Frisco is one of only three Texas cities to make Money magazine’s prestigious Best Places to Live list for 2021-22. The magazine cites Frisco’s highly ranked schools, vibrant local economy and rising national profile as Sports City USA.
- Top 1% in Texas School District. Niche ranks Frisco ISD in the Top 1% of the more than 1,000 school districts it analyzed in Texas. Frisco has an overall A+ grade from Niche, with more A+ marks for Academics and College Prep
Learn more about our location and our hometown of Frisco.
Previous Post10 ideas for summer fun in Frisco, Plano, Allen and McKinney
Older PostHere's a look at Frisco ISD by the latest numbers
Want more information?
- 2022 (7)
- 2021 (13)
- 2020 (12)
- 2019 (21)
- 2018 (12)